Carly had her baby today! Her name is Sadie Rose Nielson and she is adorable. I have nothing really to say about it; I just wanted to post about it because I am so excited and can't really find any other outlet for it.
Top Five Reasons I am excited:
5. Both Sadie and Carly are doing really well. Carly called my mom while she was in labor. Way to set the bar high Carly. Seriously? And Sadie is a normal height and weight, even though she is 3 weeks early. Like her Mom, she likes to set the bar high.
4. This is my first niece or nephew ever. It's kind of a big deal. Nuff said.
3. My Mom and Dad are grandparents. They are going to make amazing grandparents and I cannot wait to see them in action. I keep trying to think of names for them in my head... but I think I should probably leave that up to Sadie herself.
2. Carly and Daniel are going to be incredible parents. They already are amazing people, but I am looking forward to seeing how Sadie impacts them.
1. Sadie herself. Her name itself is so cute. But she also looks cute in the pictures I have seen. She also promises to be a character to remember. I am so excited to be around her and learn from her.
I also am excited to have a another family birthday in July... I don't feel as lonely now. There are two of us now Sadie. Thanks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Since you are going to be Aunt Alicia, how about a name for me as simple as Grandma Tina? Meredith suggested it. Is that too hard to say? Grandma T? GT for me and GD for Dad? It's all so exciting.
ReplyDelete